View Single Post
Old 06.25.2014, 03:06 PM   #8
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i think that ive heard everything. my brain has schematics of where everythings going to go in advance. it never does anything that grabs my attention

our society is composed of the oldest individuals in history, so its a gerontocracy and everyone young is too poor to do anything. its just lazy soundcloud mixes. we need to be crushed and enslaved by aliens with different brains who can produce some actual novelty.

and black people cant come up with anything new for us to steal. why is hip hop still happening?

Thinking that culture is an actual, real factor in a changing society is exactly what I think is the problem most musicians and their audience trying to get it right face these days. What you listen to and consider your own taste is, in the vast majority of cases, determined by how best you are able to do it. It still seems like this type of naivety is more popular in rock, pop, hip hop and whatever comes from them. It involuntarily leads to the ground zero of perceiving how it all happens. In such a public way it's often embarrassing.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|