View Single Post
Old 01.29.2013, 07:47 AM   #43
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
the fact is, dear, we do need feminism for that.
if you think that's how people should normally think, then you already are a feminist.
and the sad truth is, they don't. not the majority of them.

yeah what i was concluding up there, is that we need feminism for that, because people dont think harder. or like i said we need various voices to exist, nomatter if we agree or not with them.
and i m a feminist since i can remember myself.
but i was always considering myself humansmth instead, because i m thinking women and men as humans and thats how i express and get through my feminism. its like saying i am a feminist, is like accepting there is an issue by default and then trying to fight for women's rights, whereas i prefer to speak like there isnt an 'issue', because there shouldnt be one.

yeah, not expressing it well.
an example- have said all these before..
the riot girrll thing. i didnt like it called that way. i understand that perhaps there wasnt any other way to be called. however, it made me think that it transmitted further more he idea, that women dont have their place in music world etc.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|