View Single Post
Old 08.22.2010, 07:34 PM   #2171
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Been doing some thinking.. and I think the Wii is the best console system of this generation. Just look at all the great games for it..

- Ultimate Shooting Collection (with Radio Allergy, Chaos Field, and Karous -- 3 amazing shooters)
- No More Heroes 1-2
- Sin and Punishment 2
- MadWorld
- Fire Emblem
- Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All-Stars
- Endless Ocean 2
- Super Paper Mario
- Mario Galaxy 1-2
- New Super Mario Brothers Wii
- Phantom Brave: We Meet Again
- Zack and Wiki
- Boom Blox
- Twilight Princess (though I'd rather play the Cube version)
- Castle Shikigami 3
- Geometry Wars
- Mega Man 10
- Muramasa: The Demon Blade
- Rune Factory Frontier
- Swords and Soldiers
- Excitebots
- Little King Story
- LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias
- Contra Rebirth
- Driift Mania
- NyxQuest
- You, Me and the Cubes
- Dawn of Discovery
- Cursed Mountain
- Valhalla Knights
- FFIV: The After Years
- Tales of Symphonia 2
- Onechanbara
- Spectrobes
- Trauma Center
- Monster Hunter Tri
- Metroid Prime Trilogy
- Okami
- Dokapon Kingdom
- Bit.Trip
- Brawl
- Arc Rise Fantasia
- Cave Story (I have this for the PC -- it RULES!)
- Mega Man 9

Coming soon... La Mulana, Metroid: Other M, the new Zelda, Dragon Quest X (which will be the best game of the system), Xenoblade, Radirgy Noa Massive, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and if that new Tales game comes out in America... Pikmin 3...

That doesn't even include all the great virtual Console games, all the GameCube games, and I didn't even list that many WiiWare games. What an amazing system.

I even like the 360 okay, though I'm not into First Person Shooters at all, and I'm mainly just interested in the Live stuff, though the best ones (Ikaruga, Rez HD, Symphony of the Night, Geometry Wars) I have elsewhere, for other systems.

The PS3.. uh... um... Disgaea 3 and Trico look nice... uhh... um...
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|