View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 05:20 AM   #3084
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Firefly/serenity rule.
dvd boxsets are pretty cheap, btw, worth buying after you get a glimpse of the glory streaming a couple episodes.

So, last bunch of days I had lots of things to do and slept in another person's home, had the chance to watch a bunch of movies old/new:

Gunny - no comment needed
Firefox - "" ""
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (much much much better than expected, and, damn, Meg Griffin grew up nicely...), I know it's not a masterpiece or anything, but guys, you have no idea how much WORSE italian actors are when it comes to modern lighthearted comedies these days...
Hellboy II the golden army visually stunning, lots of details and great art that deserves multiple pause-rewind-play moments to see all the stuff in the frame, story not really original but still cool, aaaand another brunette in this one too....
fifth element - ba daaa bum
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|