View Single Post
Old 01.19.2018, 11:09 AM   #59
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I have a hard time telling who's famous in what world. Like, I sort of assumed every rap fan knows MF DOOM, but I'm discovering that's not true, especially if they're under 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Are you buttering me up because you kinda fucked with me yesterday? Cuz it’s working.

(I didn't fuck with you in a mean way, just an inarticulate way perhaps.)

We could talk about the Kanye stuff I don't care for, if that'll prove my sincerity. I don't think there's a single song on Yeezus that I care for.

Yeah, I've watched the "I told you" interview a few times. He's 100% right. "I sell drugs and pimp bitches." Cool. Here's fame and fortune. "I'm a god." Fuck off darkie.

Seriously, I wonder if anti-Kanye sentiment doesn't have a racist edge to it. Maybe not all the time, but I'm pretty sure it's there.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|