View Single Post
Old 03.02.2015, 03:53 PM   #210
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by whorefrost
Ah.. The thing about that video.. It's a bit too 48 minutes long for my liking. Maybe I'll get around to watching it some day but I just binged on the goddamn book recently plus I think you're right, she's a better writer than public speaker.
If anyone wants to summarize the video in a TLDR format, by all means feel free goddamnit.

she was good and funny and just herself. she wasn't really criticizing twitter per se-- just the spending of too much time on it. it was a pretty casual thing, not some glorious formal prepared speech to the masses, just an armchair conversation with someone you already know is shy and hypersensitive. i liked her a lot in it.

the video doesn't really need to be "watched" in that the frame of the image remains pretty much the same-- unless you're interested in the interviewer's gesticulations. no fucking way i kept my eyes on the screen the whole time. you can just watch the first minute and then put it on the backround and listen to the rest. i did that while doing other computer tasks i can't remember right now. or you can convert it here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthebenn
Thanks to anyone who read the review, whether you liked it or not. As
usual I vacillate like a fiend re: my own opinion of it.

what's there to vacillate about? i'm asking objectively-- i.e., do you say this from a sense of modesty? or do you really have problems with it, and if so, what are they? i'd rather hijack the thread talking about your review than fending off sway's fool rants! (i mean, only if you want). yes?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|