View Single Post
Old 09.17.2013, 01:16 PM   #150
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
ESPN is a sack of shit disguised as sports information.

Yes, but they love the Heat, I love the Heat, alas, they troll me in every damned time! But as to NFL, they truly don't ever have any idea what the fuck they are writing about. Like, EVER! I mean look at Sando's explanation as to why Eagles dropped 5 in a close loss 33-30 at the final seconds..

Quote:
There's the track meet everyone expected. Philly averaged 20.4 seconds per play, more than five seconds faster than last week, and gained 8.8 yards per play Sunday.

So you're saying the Eagles played better, yet you drop them significantly as bad as you did the Redskins? Redskins looked like literal shit on the field, they drop five, cool, but the Eagles looked better and they also drop five? Why? So the ESPN popularity contest could fit in? Meh!! Yet I still read it. I'm the bastard then. I can only blame myself..

By the way, that Eagles game was epic, they put up over 500 yards and scored 4 TDs in 19 minutes of total possession!! NINETEEN MINUTES

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|