Thread: Modest Mouse
View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 03:34 AM   #28
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
I'm glad i got to listen to this band before i'd heard a single word about them. my boyfriend of the time picked up "This is a long drive..." late 1999 and we both fell in love with it. i have a very special place in my heart for that band's album . i saw them live not soon after, and it was okay .

ive since heard a couple of their cds and can appreciate their consistent style but overall they're not a favorite, no .

i really hate when anything in the world gets a lot of hype - it really affects how i pick up on the group in the first place . i get into things way better through accident, where first hearing a band is as near a cherry-popping experience as possible . ive gotten into a lot of bands though that were hugely popular for a time but i subconsciously wait until the hype has died down and somehow 'accidentally' run into something and end up then hating it or loving it .
i dont know .
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|