View Single Post
Old 12.08.2010, 03:50 AM   #13417
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Funky Forest: The First Contact

10/10

I'm at a loss for words. My brain can't even begin to process what it just witnessed. Imagine a film, if you will, that is part Godard, part Jodorowsky, part Cronenberg, part Monty Python, part WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK, part Hennenlotter... and is presented in the fashion of a Japanese television broadcast... sorta. That's the best that I've got at explaining this masterpiece. See it ASAP, it will fuck your mind, your mind will fuck itself, then you'll fuck your mind while watching live video stream of Funky Forest: The First Contact fucking your mind, as well as your mind fucking itself.

It was me. (the user) who recommended this to me. I can't even begin to show enough gratitude for your suggestion, dude.

Thanks me.

After seeing this, and The Taste of Tea, I'm pretty sure that Katsuhito Ishii is my new god. I can't wait to watch Party 7, and Shark Skin Man & Peach Hip Girl!

Oh yeah, and it was nice seeing so many of the cast members from TToT in this one.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|