View Single Post
Old 03.12.2018, 09:40 AM   #22275
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Watched quite a bit of stuff over the weekend. Was very bored and stayed in.

Rented that What We Do In the Shadows. Thought it was absolutely great.

Watched The Shape of Water. Meh. I actually, really, really was digging it until that certain moment in the movie when all the cool, fun stuff ended and it became a cliche, predictable, love-fest jerk-off. Holy crap that last 30-45 minutes or so just totally bored me. Michael Shannon rocked it though (as he does in basically every role he plays).

Also finished Altered Carbon (which should go in the other thread I suppose, ha).

About Tarantino... I really like his movies, and am a fan, but I have a really hard time getting past his foot fetish thing. Not judging his actual fetish, just his tendency to "bring it to work" with him. We all have certain perversions, I am sure, but (hopefully) most of us have the self-control to keep them private and not make careers out of them, ha. I can't help but picture him sitting alone at his comp, writing, getting hard just thinking about his cleverness in finding "creative" ways to film women's feet. He writes his fetish into virtually every one of his fucking movies, even developing plot-points around it. I just find that a bit skeevy, and it does not allow me a chance to totally get immersed in his worlds.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|