View Single Post
Old 03.11.2018, 06:51 PM   #22266
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
well sure the coens blow tarantino out of the water (i really like that expression) but for that reason they’ve always had less mass apeal.

before fargo though barton fink had been a great success, at least critically, and i think raising arizona too must have done well as a demented comedy. i don’t know when i first saw raising arizona (sometime in the 90s) but i can still watch it and have fun with it.

as for “crime” per se i guess fargo i suppose but pulp fiction wasnt really about crime— it was about style. it was a movie made solely of style. there were stories in them but— what was the point of them? it doesn’t matter. whereas fargo has a story and a morality and all those things we know and expect.

ok i have to go watch david attenborough now which is some great footage.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|