View Single Post
Old 11.14.2006, 02:26 PM   #5
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
try h.r. 57 on 14th street if it's still there, it's a jazz preservation place--- you get to carry your own liquor as they don't sell it there. well i hope it's still there anyway.

the velvet lounge still around?

the black cat is great and even if they don't have a good show when you are there they have a decent bar.

bars: the brickskeller? all the beers in the world....
i used to like also hm oh what was the name of this place on 18th street w/ the $2 guinness...

try also the warehouse next door on... 7th, is it? for shows. theatre, and they have a bar

best burgers on the planet are to be had @ Five Guys-- they used to be a lonely place in virginia (still there) but now they've opened various places around DC, i used to go to the chinatown one (9th & F).

if you like to dance like a spaz there are many places in adams morgan or if you are a yuppie bastard you could try the georgetown waterfront (allow me to gag).

for movies, F street theatre has good stuff, not seedy, it's a respectable multiplex, but good content

best comic + record stores are in baltimore though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|