Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.21.2010, 08:29 PM   #37
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I work at a grocery store, and there is rudeness abounds. Lightning Bolt concert last night? People unplugging stuff, stepping on pedals, knocking drumsets over. And don't even get me started on some of the weird flakey people I have encountered on the internet... people who are your friend one minute and will talk to you politely and the minute you aren't doing anything for them, they talk shit on you, or just ignore your msg's.

I just think a lot of society, especially here in America, is fucked. I dunno what did it. The sensory overload we're experiencing now, with TOO MUCH INFORMATION? All the drugs? The internet, which has made it where some people don't even have to go outside ever again if they don't want to? I mean, people don't seem as rude to me, so much as many of them just don't seem to know how to interact with society anymore. It's really difficult to carry on conversations with people who are glued to a cellphone 24/7 for example.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|