View Single Post
Old 08.31.2006, 01:31 PM   #114
Style
stalker

Style kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's assesStyle kicks all y'all's asses
I've been having dreams almost nightly, I never used to get them.

I've had ones when I was arrested before, and I really thought I was in jail after waking up. It took a few seconds for it to register.

I actually had one that my girlfriend was in jail, and the next day I got into some legal trouble, it was like a preminition.

I dreamt of giving oral sex to sarah michelle gellar. Had one about jennifer love hewitt way back in the day.

Two nights ago I dreamt that I was back in university in malibu and me and my friends went to have sex with hookers at some brothel.

I had a dream that I was somewhere I had never been before, and I did drugs with people i had never met. I got split up from my friends in the dream. The drug was never identified, but it was described as "drinking beers, only you can't control how much you drink". Girls were the one who forced me to take this drug, I think a lot of my dreams are dominated by females.

I dreamt that I shot heroin sometime last year.

Dreamt about a girl I knew, whom I had a crush on but never told her. In the dream we met up after five years, and she said I didn't look happy now.

In 1998, I dreamt about a girl that I was going to ask out, in the dream we made out, but she said she was nervous about something. In real life it never panned out, mostly my fault though.

and yes I have a pretty good memory as well.
Style is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|