View Single Post
Old 09.14.2017, 10:07 AM   #759
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I know it is not Hip Hop per se, but FUCK I cannot stop listening to Luke James' DRIP. https://youtu.be/zYL3HPMiOho

I played it for some friends of mine (all my age) and they dismissed it instantly with "yeah, ripping off Prince." and I went OFF.

No one will say it but I will say it. Prince SUCKED SHIT for the last 25 years. HORRIBLE horrible "music. shit songs. shit lame WEAK funk-lite. horrible horrible horrible. as a musician and performing? genius. as a writer of songs? DONE FELL OFF a quarter century ago. I hate when fuckers try to dismiss young dudes by claiming they ripped off an old great. fucking weak.

Prince in the past 25 years could not come up with a song so fucking funky and smooth as DRIP.(I always thought Prince's "funk") was stilted and repetitive in a non-funky way.)
Hey, I really like "Drip". Good to know that you enjoyed it as well.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|