View Single Post
Old 09.09.2017, 03:43 PM   #742
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Sometimes the controversy, or real-life issue, is important enough to color the way people process the music. I didn't read the review you're talking about, but that kid is fucked up. I personally don't care what kind of music he's making if he's in the habit of assaulting women and shirking blame.

I know I've always said "it's about the music," but sometimes it really shouldn't be. That fucker doesn't need or deserve any idolatry or attention. He needs to take a goddamn break, grow up, and figure out whether he wants to be a positive or negative force in the world before I'm going to entertain the idea of thinking of him as an artist.

Kid's famous in part because of his criminal background. It's a dangerous feedback loop I have no intention of encouraging.
I think it's mainly Meaghan Garvey's unprofessional writing in general that triggers me, but I completely understand why you won't even entertain the idea of listening to him.

He is far from a good artist, either way. His 20 minute "album" was rushed, redundant and gimmicky.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|