View Single Post
Old 05.10.2015, 06:37 AM   #1
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Due to the low levels of activity here these days I think the format should be changed to remove the divisions of Sonic Gossip, Sonic Sounds, Non-Sonic Sounds and Non-Sonics.

If I remember correctly these divisions were introduced as a means to deal with overcrowding of active threads that was a nuisance on the old board. Now the opposite is true, I think the board would benefit from lumping everything back together again.

What do people think and can it be done?

FYI - I know about New Posts and Quick Links -Today's Posts, but that's not what I'm talking about and wouldn't make any difference to how the board operates.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|