View Single Post
Old 11.10.2011, 10:08 PM   #589
appleo
empty page

appleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's assesappleo kicks all y'all's asses
That was hilarious, but also kind of magical, that kind of optimism should be in all our toolboxes, be taught along with the alphabet! It seems like the whole world is going to Heck lately, Steve Jobs dies, R.E.M breaks up, the unholy trinity of Oprah, Larry King and Regis all retire in the same year (is it a conspiracy?), now this.

Has everything been done that CAN be done? Is there no hope? If not, then what hope is there for the rest of us? Aren't there things that can be still be tried, ways friends can help? I can't remember what this stuff is called, there is a method, steps a couple can follow where their family/friends to mediate for a couple hours each night, powerful voodoo. Maybe they just need a "lost weekend" like the year John & Yoko spent apart.

Or maybe we should just mind our own business... I'm sure they're going through a lot and would appreciate some privacy. Do we need them to stay married for their own happiness or ours? Maybe they're just doing what they have to to stay happy, if so more power to them. It's hard to say, some things you just wish would go on forever. Sonic Youth is like our generation's Grateful Dead, they keep on ticking, it's kind of nice to have something solid in the world when everything else is constantly changing. Well I hope SY figures out a way to keep on truckin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
Wait everyone, maybe this whole terrible tragedy can yet be averted!

appleo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|