View Single Post
Old 05.05.2016, 06:45 PM   #831
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Also again the "Lebron wouldn't make the Finals in West" logic is nonsensical.

Are you high......once again, who said that?

I never said LeBron wouldn't make the Finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
I said it would be much more difficult to reach the NBA Finals in so many consecutive seasons (as LeBron has in the East)

LeBron has played in FIVE straight Finals. I'm saying the reason for this is because it's not that difficult in the East. Saying LeBron would't play in FIVE straight Finals as a member of a West squad is simply because Kobe nor Tim has ever done that.

If LeBron was a member of the Suns or Nuggets, then YES, I'm sure they may have reached the Finals a time or two......just not FIVE season in a row!

Please Remember......my original comment was about LeBron passing Tim in playoff points. Playing in FIVE straight Finals = more opportunities at playoff points. LeBron hasn't ever had to face the likes of Tim, Kobe or Dirk over in the East = much easier path to the Finals thus my reasoning for an asterisk.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|