View Single Post
Old 02.12.2013, 03:52 PM   #267
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
all the people I know, the Latinos, saw the LA "riots" for what they were, an uprising of the populace against a corrupt local government. Now, the white people I know??????? ha!

And alas, Rob, who are we kidding? It is all those white folks who still run the country, and most Latinos wouldn't jump into a civil war so quickly. I don't think any of us should for that matter, especially over something so petty as misinterpretations of the Constitution.

I HATE AMERICAN COMPLACENCY AND CORRUPTION. However, I love Americans. I love people. So we got to work together one way or the other. HIM Haile Selassie I told us "Liberation before repatriation." We have to liberate our societies from the collective evil which keeps possessing us at different times and different ways. This struggle and battle is not political, is not legal, it is societal, it is spiritual. Part of societal is accepting other peoples' values. True, that means in this instance respecting peoples' beliefs about gun ownership. However, the compromise again has to be mutual. Further, if this belief becomes violent or harmful to the community at large (i.e. by destablizing the country through civil war and strife) than it is by definition anti-community. We can't accept friendly fire even as we have to swallow collateral damage. IF the government decides to take away certain or even ALL guns, we have to accept that, and work peacably towards a community-oriented solution. Fighting a blodclott war is not going to create that kind of peace, that is the US militaries favorite blunder, destroy the village to save it. No. SAVE THE PEOPLE, not kill them. Even those police or soldiermen we may disagree with, such are people too. Fight EVIL, not people.

If we kill or even just shoot them, how exactly are we any DIFFERENT than them?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|