View Single Post
Old 08.13.2007, 11:35 AM   #32
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePits
So you condone theft?

At least I am not a thief

Jon Boy, I would be grateful if you would send me those trade blogs it would give me another perspective on things

As for the the "home taping is killing music/cinema" etc I actually see the damage bootlegging and piracy does first hand to bands, especially ones starting out

Alex's Trip, selling bootlegged live recordings is still a big market and yes people make a living out of it

The live bootlegs usually go for for about half the price of a legit album to some of the more desirable live gigs with special guests going for up to 5 times the price

you sound like no fun to be around.

can you explain in greater detail how the damage is being done? are you against soul seek and other d/l sites etc?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|