View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 10:23 PM   #35
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
ok...this is now the fourth time I have tried to type this....I feel it is important to say though so here I go again damn it

#1 You will never convince an addict to change...it is something we must find on our own

#2 As an addict you find yrself with only 2 choices either succumb to the pain (KURDT) or pick yrself up and keep fuckin fighting

#3 I believe Adam was a fighter...but he died for the common good

#4 I also believe that Adam died as a martyr for those of us who will struggle daily with the disease. He will live forever as a reminder to me of the life I have taken for granted and how quick and unexpectedly it can be snatched away.

#5 Yall already know my stance on god....if ya don't look up some of my old posts....I ignored my beliefs for a very long time and my situation simply grew worse. The only thing in this world that was able to change my perspective was my belief in a higher power. I have witnessed too many coincidences in my life to just agree that we are not alone.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|