View Single Post
Old 02.05.2014, 09:46 PM   #29
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
nik, that post was so spot on. He couldn't even play an instrument when he started Scissor Shock. He just picked up a guitar and casio and made stuff. That was part of how his art was so unique. He did things his way and had such a great outsider perspective. Same with his films like you said, he didn't know how to make films but he just DID IT and his personality just consumes his work through it. He still had way more movies and music to make.

Here's the 2 scissor shock songs he sent me a few weeks back. I don't think anyone's heard them except me:
http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/21323225/file.html

Thanks!

Derek I lost my scissor shock, robe., and ruinhorse files, by any chance can you direct me to where I may be able to recover these files?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|