View Single Post
Old 12.26.2019, 10:06 AM   #7550
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Also, I have no clue what you are referring to right now, but that's of course not cool and I'm sure most SYG members don't actually wish physical harm upon you. We might get quite heated from time to time as the things the Trump-admin has wrought upon the people are unbelievably inhumane and horrible. We're talking about a president that has made remarks about how in "the old days" people would have been "carried out on stretchers", a man that has been accused of several counts of sexual misconduct and even rape, a commander in chief that has pushed for a ban on muslim travelers, argued for a goddamn moat with alligators and for shooting refugees in their legs. Plus, his admin has essentially put children in cages, let us not forget about that.

This has been a term of fear and aggression so far. So I get why people are incredibly angry when someone uses the codes, the terminology and the sources of said admin to - either intentionally or unintentionally - feed into its narrative. And I get that people don't want to see this board spammed with that type of nastiness, neither do I, but here we are.

People care about that sort of stuff, and for a good reason. Any reasonable person would. So things get heated every now and then. I see no scenario were they wouldn't even a tiny bit. But of course wishing actual physical harm upon each other isn't cool. And I doubt the folks around here legitimately do in their heart of hearts. So, in the spirit of today (damn, I hate myself for conjuring up that trope, but here we go) - have a good one. And I hope that one day you'll see all that vile shit for what it is. One can hope.

For now: Merry Christmas (once again, not proud of myself for conjuring that up, but what can you do, it's a handy, culturally-charged tool to make a point).

Antagon, I appreciate the class and civility of your post. I did have a Merry Christmas and I was blessed to spend it with a house full of friends and family. I hope Christmas and the holiday season was a similar experience for you and everyone here at SYG.

It would take some doing, and I don’t have the time today, to pull quotes from a few (mostly !@#$%!) who have wished me ill. You can look on this page where !@#$%! posted a picture of the Nazi-elite with Santa Claus. You can go to the “post something completely irrelevant” thread and after I wished _slavo_ Happy Birthday, !@#$%! replies with: Nazi Punks Fuck Off.

Then ilducio claims:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
Just like his hero, Donnie: always the victim, NEVER the victimizer

Of course, ilducio doesn’t “quote & reply” with any examples of me doing the victimizing......no one NEVER does! I’m guessing this is because you can’t find any of my post where I’ve cussed out or threatened anyone.

I’ve said it before and I’m repeating it now. I’m not a Natzi racist and I’ve never posted anything here at SYG supporting that. Today I’m telling !@#$%!, just like I told guest last month, PLEASE report any racist comments (or pictures) by myself to the SYG Moderators so they can delete said content and confront me about my actions.

(NOTE: to be honest, I’ve mostly accepted !@#$%! insults in jest and I’ve enjoyed the back and forth and have treated it so. However, !@#$%! continuing to follow my post in other threads with Natzi imagery is growing tiresome and I’m afraid, slowly killing the board)

Also, I’ve stated numerous times in this thread, it’s okay if we disagree and I welcome any civilized discussions. Antagon, I do hope you consider becoming more active in this thread as we approach the 2020 election as I welcome and look forward to your input!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|