View Single Post
Old 10.13.2006, 11:28 AM   #16
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I've been thinking about also naming a whole recording after an EH pedal- I'd call the EP or LP "Frequency Analyzer." It would be an awesome name.

Electro-Harmonix is truly superior to other brands though. More affordable than Zvex, Catalinbread, MOOG, Loveton, and other expensive shit and more organic and rich sounding than cheaper stuff like Boss, Digitech, Line 6, MXR, Danelectro, and your mom.

MXR has the Blue Box, so they get points for that. Boss has the Slow Gear (tried something similar on a friend's multieffects box, now I want the real thing-just say no to multieffects, they're jacks of all trades but masters of none), so they get points for that one too. Digitech and Line 6 are for people lazy/poor/young to try and get the real things. Yr mom, on the other hand....

Hey Julian, did you post a review for the Frequency Analyzer on Harmony-Central? Thinking about getting one...
GeneticKiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|