View Single Post
Old 10.01.2012, 06:37 PM   #73
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
suchbrainsaredangerous: i can't afford a bentley. it's a fucking expensive car. some people pay a fuckload of money for it. i cannot do that.

do i waste time going to bentley about their "overly inflated prices"? no i don't.

do i cry about the people who buy a bentley? do i waste time and energy hating them? no i don't.

what do i do? i buy myself the car i can afford (used american vehicle) and take care of my needs within my budget.

you know what a budget is? it's when you have finite money and infinite wants and you make choices on how to spend that money. guns or butter, that sort of thing.

dolt.

If Bentley's were the most purchased car like Apple are the most purchased electronics currently perhaps the debate would relevant. Just admit your bias that you are brainwashed and therefore biased by Apple, but don't you fucking be condescending to me bitch, I've had enough of that trick shit from you. I ain't crying bitch, its called ADVOCACY. Should we all just shut up and let fucked up shit happen cuz it happens? Seems like your approach.

Grow up or shut up motherfucker but stay the fuck out of our way, or the revolucion will eat you up and spit out your selfish bones !@#$%ton Banks and the Fresh President From Bell Air

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|