View Single Post
Old 07.30.2009, 08:23 PM   #23
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
Yeah, you said you'd be there. That's what you said a few months ago, anyway. We were looking...

No, I most certainly did not! I said that because everyone who drinks goes to the balcony the floor is wide open and you can walk right up to the band! Of course that was based upon the Rather Ripped tour show when there were less than half as many people in the place. But regardless, when Sonic Youth play, look for me as close to the stage as humanly possible. I will step on children and run over little old ladies to get there. Thankfully all I had to do was squeeze in between some sweaty indie kids and once I started jumping up and down they inched away!

Sorry I missed your message. I was in the throes of debauchery at that point, I must admit...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|