View Single Post
Old 04.02.2019, 08:18 AM   #131
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
thanks man, I don't know if you realized, but you've been quite a great help in the past couple of weeks.
I tried to follow your advices and now I'm 100% confident the decision that I've made.
ah damn im glad i could help

nice to know you have so many months to prepare. wow, in europa jobs move slowly! which i suppose is nice: more of a long-term view than here.

as for 100% remember the “prepare to be wrong” nothing like a good hedge against risk, right? set up your tripwires and what not. the brown m&m...

anyway, if i may say, the gratitude runs both ways. your histamine disclosures have been most helpful over here. set us on a path of research and consultations and changes that have been eye opening and so useful. it’s a long story, but it was the missing link that explains a lot...

alright! best wishes brother! enjoy your adventure.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|