View Single Post
Old 01.04.2007, 11:34 AM   #25
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i saw it coming from the first episode of this season!!!!!

ok, fuck all of you, i liked the oc big fucking time, granted, season three was slow as hell, but the first two seasons? hilarious!!! best teen whatever the fuck, 90210 doesn't come close, dawson's creek? bunch of pretentious ass scripts with abyssmal acting, the only thing that comes close is season one of saved by the bell and that's because it was surreal as shit (it was like sesame street for 12 year olds). sure, their music taste was awful on the most part, actually, i really can't see why it got a rap so big for being so indie rocker or whatever, same with gilmore girls (can they cancel that one too? i forgot how long it's been since it hasn't sucked). anyway i'm glad, i'm enjoying the reruns too much.

what gets me on my tits is when people confuse the oc with laguna beach, the later of which will cause someone to bomb california.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|