Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 04.16.2019, 01:34 PM   #375
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I love Paris. But a city to me is not it's superstition buildings. My Paris is a Paris of ideas, and atheism, and intellectual revolution, not a church built by a king to cover up an old Roman site of worship.
it’s not a.... that’s not the... aghhhhhh

that church is not about religion anymore. or should i say not just about it, because for some people it obviously is (not for me, but that’s irrelevant).

what ive been trying to tell you in various ways but seems im not getting my point across is that your little personal spectacle about your antireligious views is the stupidest kind of speech to be making while a great city with great history that loves art like no other place i’ve ever been is mourning the (luckily, partial) destruction of one of its great mythical centers. mythical, not religious.

but religion is all your see with your mad blinders.

i mean, you’re being as rude as the asshole who shows up at a funeral to start selling life insurance to the mourners like it’s a great opportunity to remind people they can be next too! hey who cares about what you feel, just buy my product.

im your friend here man, and sometimes a friend has to grab a friend from the collar and drag him out of a party when he gets too drunk and starts to act stupid.

shut the fuck up about religion for a moment and let’s go eat a hamburger or something. im buying
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|