View Single Post
Old 05.20.2015, 11:07 PM   #38741
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, i had an idea about writing of the evolution of pointed-toe shoes, and then about the weird waist purses women used to carry (particularly nannies and nurses; the french name escapes me because i'm two bottles of wine and a cavs game deep) and how that evolved into fanny packs, and then prob something else... i'm getting around that. i just, have had a trouble lately of feeling imbued with any particular purpose in life and this feels like a great reset button.