Thread: Zaireeka
View Single Post
Old 06.28.2007, 09:23 AM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, ambient artist locust also did this. not THE locust. locust. there was another cd to be played simultaneously with more "ambient texture".

i had planned to do this with robe.. we made this album "Glacial" and then i made a "special low frequency edition" of it, which was the entire album exactly the same but at such a low frequency that sometimes it was entirely inaudible.. but usually, it was just this low grumbling noise .. it was great, i listened to it through these huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge speakers and it made me want to vomit. no kidding. so, i planned on releasing them both at the same time to play at the same time. but i mean, the records are out there, so if you wanna buy them both and burn them both and play them both, no one's stopping you. doom drone seems like a perfect genre for this.

or what would be even better is boredoms releasing a cd like their live shows.. 4 cd's.. 3 stereos with each one just being a drum track meant to be played loudly and maybe the 4th cd is meant to be played at a low volume on headphones or something.. that'd be amazing.

as for kid 17, i had the greatest time listening to that.. i had my tv full blast with kid a playing through the ps2.. it was at my head.. then i had a huge amp playing kid a at my feet.. i was in bed.. and it was just hitting me so hard.. fuck.. i was robo tripping too. GREAT times.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|