View Single Post
Old 02.13.2018, 02:27 PM   #287
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Maqnapop last week was wonderful. This was if memory served me still right the fifth time that I saw them. But the previous time was in 1991 (or maybe 1992).
For those that never heard of them, they come from Atlanta GA and they've become legendary in only Netherlands and Belgium by their fantastic live shows in the early nineties. And they still return in whatever line-up every now and then. This time they played in their original lineup and they were solid as a rock! Most nights on this tour were sold-out as well, this night wasn't I guess, but still plenty of people.
And the Guinness was on sale, so I had some problems getting to work in the morning the next day ...

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|