View Single Post
Old 03.10.2015, 05:57 PM   #152
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Two weeks ago I made my way over to Houston to a place called, Khan's "Wine Darts Coffee Art" to see, CJ Boyd

CJ has been on tour for the past seven years while living in his van. I first became aware of CJ with his Sextet release, 'Fleur Du Mal,' which I believe is usually performed in the nude

There were about 25 people when I arrived, most seemed to be regulars at Khan's. During the opening act, close to half left with their drinks and went to a Mexican food restaurant next door.

CJ started with a bass guitar making these wave sounding whale sounds. This slowly built into a fuzzy drone and CJ switched to his stand-up bass......his fingers were so long.

My daughter baked a batch to oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and CJ seemed genuinely appreciative......even emailed a few days later to thank me.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|