View Single Post
Old 11.06.2009, 12:01 PM   #114
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
And this is the wittiest you can do? For fuck's sake, knox.

I suppose'' Arrggh, you have no friends!!'', ''Ohhh you don't get cock'' ''Look, you are gay'' count as witticisms for you. Even at the tender age of 11 I would have gone back to sleep if someone had the courage to call those witty insults.

What am I meant to reply to that? That you're ''terrible, daaaarling, you are sooooooo terrible. Stop it''?

Rob is right. Too many hippie robots on this forum.

gay is not an insult and i never said that. on the other hand, you expect me to be insulted with the term bitch and i am not.

i guess all that im saying is that you're obviously frustrated with something because you are a boring attention seeker who projects calling other people that.

as far as i've seen you've never had anything good or even remotely funny to say except for this ego masturbation thing in which you tell yourself you're smart by trying to belittle others.

in other words: you are a childish cunt and i pity you.

now fuck off back to sleep then.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|