View Single Post
Old 08.19.2008, 06:18 AM   #31
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
I sent back two pairs of shoes to Zappos--the Stan Smiths and PF Flyers--and bought a pair of Camper Brothers in their place. I've been trying to round out my shoes selection so I have appropriate things for all occasions and types of clothes. It's been kind of a struggle finding the right kind of casual shoe that's light enough for warm weather but also durable and potentially something I can dress up a little. These

replace my old Campers and are actually much nicer--I bought my correct size this time so they're not quite as ski-looking (for whatever reason I thought I needed a full size bigger last time), and they seem to have improved the way the make them, so they're much more solid. Anyway, I love them.

Also continuing to replace old clothes with new items when I can afford them. Yesterday was another BR clearance rack run. Picked up a couple of nice polos (one kind of dressy), a crisp-looking short-sleeved white shirt, and a navy cashmere blend summer-weight sweater. All for under 100 bucks.

Considering I lived mostly in black tee-shirts and jeans for most of last fall, winter, and spring, I'm not feeling guilty about buying clothes. I'm tired of living in jeans and tee-shirts. It can get a girl down after a while.