View Single Post
Old 05.28.2006, 11:04 PM   #19
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
for heaven's sake, please get laid, kenji.

you are entitled to dislike amh's review, but you take everything too far.

deep down you're an alright guy, but you have some issues that need to be dealt with & that much is obvious to anyone reading.

I (like most) have issues as well, so don't feel too bad; life is a process.

& yeah, the word is "piqued"...you need to stop assuming you are intelligent enough to offer extended criticisms of anything. just because you are obviously more intelligent than the majority of people who post here doesn't mean shit as you are still very average, at best.

Learn how to listen & silence your inner chatter; maybe then you'll find a girlfriend.

I do apologize for "going there", but you leave me no other resort, & I do believe that the lack of the human touch is the source of your hateful misanthropy.

Do you really think by saying I "need a girlfriend and get laid" that it's really going to change the fact that you refuse to let things go and harbor ill feelings towards me?

Atari 2600, you are the person who(again) is instigating shit on this thread, and that's obvious with everyone here, so don't try to hide and deny it.

If anyone has issues, it would be the same guy who lied about "filing a complaint to the FBI on someone for saying that you 'lived at home'".

If anyone has issues, it would be the same guy who cannot help himself from instigating fights on an internet message board with a stranger who got the best of him like a year ago.

I don't really have any issues with anyone except for those who choose to come at me, like yourself atari 2600.

oh, and I do have a girlfriend and got laid twice last night-this morning.

I'm still the same dude. Get over it atari 2600. Seriously, have you noticed that your main intention of coming on this thread was solely to provoke a fight with me? Get a life and stop worrying what I say or do. You are no "law enforcer" or martyr, so stop trying to act like one.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|