View Single Post
Old 11.13.2017, 07:29 PM   #8788
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
Ah, just soupin', man, just soupin'. It's clear that in terms of enjoyable fútbol, it's better to have the Peruvian team in Russia than the New Zealanders. And fuck Chile anyways — they became arrogant drunken douchebags and any team that arrives at the very last game of the qualifiers with the necessity to BEAT BRAZIL IN BRAZIL (!) doesn't deserve a World Cup spot.
i think *any* south american team deserves a spot over any oceania or asia team for the most part.

the way confederations get spots and fifa has sorted this does not reward whoever plays best.

okay maybe bolivia isn’t better than every team from oceania but even ecuador or paraguay (ok i havent seen paraguay in a while...) should be there before whatever nonsense other continents are fielding.

conmebol is the toughest damn qualifier on the planet. and i’m of the school that whoever beats me best be champion. we gotta cheer for brazil now, hell yeah. or whoever has the best chance at beating europa.

sad for italy though— a legend— what the fuck happened?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|