View Single Post
Old 08.06.2006, 07:20 PM   #88
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, it's not difficult at all. when i started, i just cut chunks of to try and make it spiky, after a while i started to go for a longer, less upward hairstyle and i thought the transition to something that wasn't "cut clumps out" (which ended up being "cut as short as you can") was going to be dangerous but it wasn't.

sucks sc, but now you have an unofficial license to beat whoever you want ("back off! i'm a marine"). in fact, beating people up will probably do good to straighten your sexual preferences, regardless of your looks.

if i had an accident on my haircut, i'll probably cut it really randomly and leave some long locks and say it's some fucked up, punk hairdo.

you really should know your hair and how things work for you to get the best results, and you seem to have it down, atari.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|