View Single Post
Old 04.22.2006, 01:54 PM   #20
PunkerViolence
stalker

PunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's assesPunkerViolence kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulasch Noir
well, here is a thematic appropriate joke i already posted on the old board, but noone was interested

--

I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other toilett saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
"Doin' just fine!"

And the other person says:
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.
"Can I come over?"

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just
be polite and end the conversation with them
"No........I'm a little busy right now!!!"

Then I hear the person say nervously...

"Listen, I'll have to call you back.
There's an idiot in the other stall
who keeps answering all my questions

Hehhe, i was once peeing in a quiet toilet. There was me and another person in a cubical somewhere else......i was peeing and next thing you hear is the loudest, wettest, grunt ever produced by a human...i couldnt help myself....i broke out in fits of giggles and coulnt control my stream of piss. I managed to pee all over the seat and back part....omg it was hilarious.
PunkerViolence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|