View Single Post
Old 01.28.2016, 01:02 PM   #163
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Beatles did this with Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields..... then threw them into Magical Mystery Tour

All of the following songs (and more) were originally released either as standalone singles, b-sides, or singles that were later attached to an album in just the UK, just the US, or as completely different songs.

From Me To You
Thank You Girl
She Loves You
She's A Woman
Love Me Do
This Boy
I'll Get You
I Call Your Name
I Want To Hold Your Hand
The Inner Light
The Ballad Of John And Yoko
Old Brown Shoe
Hey Jude
Lady Madonna
Revolution
Get Back
Day Tripper
We Can Work It Out
Paperback Writer
I Feel Fine
Yes It Is
I'm Down
Rain
Don't Let Me Down

Also "Free as a Bird" and "Real Love" - both technically non-album tracks that were reworked for one of the Anthologies. "Real Love" first appeared on the Imagine soundtrack. So, also not technically an album.

It gets pretty confusing with the different line-ups for the UK and US versions of the albums, and with the UK albums that just never appeared in the US, or did so under a different name with a different track list.

I mean, just check Wikipedia.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|