View Single Post
Old 07.12.2006, 09:13 PM   #25
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFR
I am a PJ fan and I have PJ to thank for my love of SY. I have been to 20 PJ shows I am very sorry to say this is typical of most PJ fans. The attention they give to the opening band is very poor. I can proudly say I have never missed a minute of any PJ opener and am now a fan of quite few of their openers over the years.

I really hate to hear the reaction ito SY because I would love to see the 2 greatest bands play on the same stage (haven't seen them together since 2000). But like I said, it is my experience that most people would rather stand outside and drink. Ungrateful bastards.
Hell yeah man....I've only managed to go to 2. Were you at Merriweather in 2000? What a show! I still love them and the new album rocks me baby!