View Single Post
Old 12.18.2009, 02:36 PM   #38
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrei
somebody tell Rolling Stones this story
Not that they would care, sadly. I had the misfortune of catching that recent Rock & Roll Hall of Fame concert in which Jagger sang "Gimmie Shelter" with goddamn U2 and motherfucking FERGIE, and he seemed pretty OK with running that supreme song into the ground and making well sure it turned into a wretched carcass with maggots vomiting all over it.

(Yes, I could have changed the channel - in fact, I did, but came back because the Springsteen set with Sam Moore, Fogerty and Darlene Love was great.)

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|