View Single Post
Old 12.18.2009, 01:42 AM   #34
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
wow, how enlightening of a statement!

i'm sure thurston's goal of sonic youth is to be famous!

where are the hits damn it?!?!?!
well? it comes with the territory. i'm sure they didn't ever think they'd be as big as they are now when they started, however i do believe that somewhere down the line they had a goal in mind which was to be able to make enough money to support themselves making music, which usually comes along with some degree of fame or notoriety. well what do you know.

however, i believe that everyday people should behave normally and respectfully during encounters with celebrities/musicians/whatever because, after all, they're just everyday people who happened to do something important enough to get famous. you'd be surprised at how much nicer they are when you act casually rather than like a star-struck thirteen year old.