View Single Post
Old 10.12.2017, 11:29 AM   #50210
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I get what you're saying about covered ground, but I don't know why we NEED all music to be mind blowing or new. I feel like this kind of thinking is akin to saying something like "eh, after all the years we've heard variations of every kind of joke... so we don't need comedy movies anymore." Y'know?

I think that in this day and age we need straight ahead rock and comedy movies just as much as we need chicken soup, bruh.

Yeah I think so too. But we don’t need the same rock and roll formulas that made the ‘80s the ‘80s or the ‘90s the ‘90s. We need rock that both rocks and is exciting and fresh.

So, no, we shouldn’t stop making comedy movies. Just, y’know, no more Jerry Lewis ones. If that makes sense.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|