View Single Post
Old 10.12.2017, 07:05 AM   #50209
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I’ll hVe to give this more thought, but my quick answer is thy after five decades of guitar/bass/drum rock and pop mixtures, all that ground has pretty much been covered. There’s some mind blowing music out there, but none of it is of the “3-minute songs by dudes singing about girls” variety.

I get what you're saying about covered ground, but I don't know why we NEED all music to be mind blowing or new. I feel like this kind of thinking is akin to saying something like "eh, after all the years we've heard variations of every kind of joke... so we don't need comedy movies anymore." Y'know?

I think that in this day and age we need straight ahead rock and comedy movies just as much as we need chicken soup, bruh.