Thread: bandcamp
View Single Post
Old 07.11.2021, 06:09 PM   #549
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Not a Sonic Youth or even a SY offshoot release, but since Hippie T put it out via his Daydream Library Series and wrote an ad-hoc message for the Bandcamp notification, eh, why not mention it:

Quote:
Daydream Library Series just released Wake-up Call by Katherina Bornefeld, check it out here.

Here's what they say about it:

Some sound-healing from the Daydream community. "Listen. Soar. Sleep. Dream. Awake into positive vibrations." -Thurston

If you thought that was a bit heavy on the flowerchildness, you haven't followed the link yet. "Instructions for listening to AngelTalk: Make yourself comfortable by sitting in lotus position"OK, no, you know what, I can't keep quoting this thing, I need to listen to Ace Of Spades again right now...

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|