View Single Post
Old 11.09.2008, 09:38 AM   #4099
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha man you sound just like me when I was around that age. I remember when I was 16 and got Christmas money and was so excited to get VHS copies of Bloodsucking Freaks, Biozombie, Combat Shock, Riki-Oh: Story of Ricky, Brain Damage, New York Ripper, etc. And it's funny because those films are all still in my collection, even though I've bought hundreds of films since (and sold hundreds). Lately, even though I'm 10 years late doing this, I've been buying DVD's for films I REALLY love and giving the VHS's away... I'm not going to do that with all 800 of my movies, just the ones I LOVE. VHS is a great format. I can't believe how old some of these tapes are and they still play great!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|