View Single Post
Old 06.10.2007, 10:32 PM   #14
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandertime
I saw a picture of the youth in Spin magazine back in 1986 or something, (don't laugh, although they always had lame rock stars on the cover, it had good colums and reveiws) they were looking through the broken windshield of a wrecked car. I picked up the giodano poetry systems LP "A Dimond Hidden In the Mouth of A Corpse" with "Halloween" on it...and just couldent stop listining to it. My girlfriend sent me a tape from Evergreen State collage of the first EP and Confusion Is Sex; y'know, I was in love, and I loved punk rock, noise and my girlfriend...Well that girl is all grown up, a lesbian (some of you would recognize her name) and I am married and happy. I still love punk rock and noise...and I am in love with Sonic Youth.

now that is a good story!

i got to know them tru 100 percent in the early ninetees.
i was into skateboarding back then and when i saw the video with jason lee and i think guy mariano in it i got hooked. i bought dirty and i loved every single song on it.

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|