View Single Post
Old 06.18.2016, 01:38 PM   #5
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjohnrock
I don't care what the reason was. The people at the record store listening to Radiohead and drinking beer had fuck all to do with the attackers. They weren't bothering anyone. What I'm interested in knowing is if those pieces of shit were arrested and charged. I'm guessing not. I have completely had it with religious fanatics who want to force their beliefs on others. I don't care what religion they claim to be a part of, bullshit like this has to stop.

On edit: in the interest of full disclosure, I am not a Radiohead fan.

Hey man, what they did was indefensible. I'm not arguing with you. It's disgusting in every way. I just read a few misleading headlines claiming that the reason for the attack was the celebration of the Radiohead album, and that's not accurate. But you're right, it doesn't matter. It's gotta stop. Period.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|